An option to attend from UTM Campus
Tuition Fees after NU Scholarship
A program for you to acquire and develop your broad-based management skills in a practical and convenient format designed for managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
- Nile University (NU) is the first of its kind in Egypt and a world-class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education, research, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
- University of Tennessee at Martin (UTM) is one of the leading universities in executive education in USA and worldwide and one of the most reputable business schools.
- University of Tennessee at Martin (UTM) is accredited by AACSB-International, the internationally recognized accreditation body that includes the best business schools in the world.
- Flexible timing enables the participant to finish the program over a period of at least 18 months and maximum of 5 years.
- The program is composed of 36 credit hours (12 courses) that can be completed in 18 months.
- 6 courses of NU (18 Cr. Hrs.) will be transferred to UTM and 6 courses of UTM (18 Cr Hrs.) will be transferred to NU. Thus, participants will take only 12 courses to finish the two degrees.